[K12OSN] Re: Making donations work better

troy banther troybanther at plateautel.net
Sun May 9 23:21:44 UTC 2004

Our college has set up a program for professional development of
instructors through Title V. The Faculty Development Center. Maybe the
Linux community, specifically the Fedora community and the K-12
community, can set up a Fedora Faculty Development Program.

You are correct that most instructors don't care about how it works as
long as it works for them.

I am completely sold on Linux as an educational platform for staff,
faculty, and students. Especially as a server platform. I wish I had
more experience in the thin client aspect of the Fedora.

Troy

--
troy banther - fedora core linux user
http://banther-trx.homeunix.com