[K12OSN] Oops! Webmin mistake! Help!

Richard K. Ingalls ringalls at glenwood.k12.mo.us
Tue May 11 17:00:30 UTC 2004

I used a batch file to create users with webmin but forgot to specify
a home directory... which ended up creating several users with all of
them sharing /home as their home directory (instead of
/home/username).  Then I used the delete user batch file to get rid of
these new users, thinking that I'll fix the create user batch file and
re-run it.  OOPs!  Webmin deleted /home!!!!!!

HELP!  Is there any way to recover these files?  Please?

I'm an ID10T.  Thanks for any help you can give.

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
  for that which he cannot lose."
  -- Jim Elliott

RICHARD K. INGALLS
Director of Information Technology
Glenwood R-8 School District
West Plains, MO

email..ringalls (at) glenwood.k12.mo.us
web....http://glenwood.k12.mo.us
ph.....417.256.4849
fax....417.257.2567

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters
  of the very same story which is written across
  the whole world in letters too large
  for some of us to see."
  -- C. S. Lewis