[K12OSN] Qcad Pro.

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 13 00:12:41 UTC 2004

Personally, I prefer not to install software that has not been tested on
my platform.  The way I do that is to stick to software that is located
in my YUM repositories, or at least has RPM's for Fedora.  I hate
tweaking after an install, software that you PAY for should hold your
hand, IMHO, and install and work within minutes after install.

Cheers,