[K12OSN] New server

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu May 13 12:07:46 UTC 2004

Buth servers have K12LTSP Fedora in them.  Because of the IP licenses
the old one has a fixed IP that is internal to the building 10.xx.x.xxx
Can we use fixed IP addresses in this range or will we have to change?
Also I am fairly new to doing Linux things so is there a set of
instructions for the actual exporting?  If so what are they? Can I plug
an ethernet cable directly between the two servers?
Thanks
Pat