[K12OSN] Help: 2 dhcp servers!

Bob K bobk at mn.rr.com
Sat May 15 12:19:49 UTC 2004

I've got the same problem but the IP range of the Windows box is
different than what is standard in K12LTSP, so the server must be set up
differently.
1.  How do you set up the server to use a different IP range?
2.  How do the clients know to boot of this network, or does it just happen?

Thanks in advance!!!