[K12OSN] RHEL 3 and LDAP

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Wed May 19 00:48:57 UTC 2004

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>
writes:

>I'm familiar with the tools and rely on them quite a bit, but I'm just now
>dusting the cobwebs off all my notes and jumping back in. As I get back up
>to speed I'll let you know if we run into the same thing. I'm going to
>compare my notes against yours on the wiki and see if I can't get this
>going this week.
Let me know and take good notes....my notes are a little different as
they're based on Samba 2.27a and the older smbldaptools.....the newer
version is slick...  I also have some notes
here....http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School