[K12OSN] Request Tracker

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Thu May 20 11:51:50 UTC 2004

It could be a hard install, but they've done a lot to simplify it. Since
it's dependent on a small fortune of PERL modules, it has a script that
automatically checks your compliance to its dependencies and, if you
tell it to, will use CPAN to go get those modules and install them. This
makes the install from tarball pretty easy, if a little unusual. I
haven't messed with the RPM as I don't usually use RPM based distros.

It also has a very flexible environment that can meet a large variety of
needs and a very active mailing list (more than this one) with many very
technically competent individuals willing to help out.

JSR/