[K12OSN] Samba 3/LDAP and smbldap tools...anyone?

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Fri May 21 19:15:05 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 12:09, David Trask wrote:
> Ok....aside from the smbldap-tools config stuff and the switches in the
> openldap files.....is there anything special I have to do to make TLS run?
>  I have Net::LDAP installed.

I'm going with "there shouldn't be".  As long as you've configured Samba
and OpenLDAP to use tls or ssl (I believe it's the default for both of
them these days) it should just work.  You *might* have to disable peer
checking in one or both of them if you want to use self-signed
certificates, however.

--
Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com>