[K12OSN] IE requirement

jam at mcquil.com jam at mcquil.com
Sun May 23 22:04:04 UTC 2004

Les,

Why does mozilla's roaming profiles not work ?

The profile should be stored in the users home directory.  they log in,
and they get their profile.

The only time you should see the profile manager dialog is if the same
user is logged into more than one terminal at the same time.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org