[K12OSN] netscape helper app config

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin at snet.net
Tue May 25 02:03:23 UTC 2004

Where is the file that tells Netscrape what helper apps to use, and can
I simply copy it into my mozilla configs, or do I have to configure Mozi
by hand, as I did some time ago with Nutscrape?

I updated my Moz and had to cp all of the plugins from
/usr/local/netscape/plugins into /usr/local/mozilla/plugins

I've been using Netscape for some time as my default browser, but I
think it's time for a change.  (I know...why am I not using Firefox?  I
dunno...)

tony

--
Anthony Baldwin