[K12OSN] 1.4 mbps on 100BaseT! (OT)

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Tue Nov 2 02:12:39 UTC 2004

No, You're not confused, I'm confused.  1.45 Mb per second  was my math
based on the 109 megs in 11 minutes.  (megabits, not megabytes, but isn't
1.45  Mbps waaaay less than even 10baseT)  That's why I referred to my math
possibly being wrong.  I haven't "clocked" anything except watching the
clock for minutes on end, for reasonably small uploads.

ck