[K12OSN] NX client for LTSP

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Tue Nov 2 20:24:53 UTC 2004

I packaged up what I did to get NX working on LTSP as best I can for a
version 0.1, and I placed it on our SourceForge site for download, if
anyone is interested:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/symbiont/NX_LTSP_0.1.tgz?download

The usual caveats of OSS apply, but I would be really interested in
feedback.  Especially from others who have succeeded in this as well,
and how this compares with their solutions.

Cheers,

-Gideon
Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com