[K12OSN] Wish list summary verison 0.0.1

Daniel Hedblom daniel.hedblom at skola.solleftea.se
Thu Nov 4 09:04:02 UTC 2004

I can second NX or X over ssh!

I would love to be able to let the users get access to their desktop from
other places like the internet. The old problem of giving access to files
on the network is then solved because the users can access them and the
applications they are created with from anywhere. Ive tried NX and its
very good as of today on smaller connections like ADSL.

(Pretty plz?)

/daniel