[K12OSN] Many are not keen on hearing the calling

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Tue Nov 9 03:43:58 UTC 2004

My district is definitely receiving large discounts to stay with MS. I
was told by my boss that if I went with MS Classroom Server the supe
would see to it that I get a "real-network" and not the one that I put
together with donations. Go figure. I too have started looking overseas
for work environments that are more conducive to solutions rather than
status-quo.

dgd