[K12OSN] Damn, they are moving fast

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed Nov 10 14:21:55 UTC 2004

Note that Evolution (http://www.novell.com/products/evolution/)
does not support Exchange Server 5.5.  My employer uses that
version so I haven't had a chance to give it much of a workout.
They are getting ready to start testing Exchange Server 2003,
which Evolution Connector supports.  I'm scheduled to get a
mailbox on that server and will know more shortly.

--
Henry