[K12OSN] Release with updated features

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 10 14:41:09 UTC 2004

Anyone have an idea of a timeline until the newest k12ltsp will release
with the new features developed at the LTSP-by-the-Sea event?  I am at
the point of putting in a new server at home to test things with but I
want to be sure my test server has all the latest and greatest.  But on
the other hand I don't want to put things on hold for 6 months.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188