[K12OSN] skolelinux

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Wed Nov 10 22:49:48 UTC 2004

I ran a little test here on the ole' home lan. It's a nice turnkey
solution if you are willing to go with their defaults. I completely
understand why they have things sort of "locked down" as it would
greatly reduce support. Their documentation is definitely heading in the
right direction.

David,

When you looked at skole's setup last week did you do any localization
or did you go with the default setup? I spent some time reading over
their devel list archives looking for "skole sanctioned" procedures to
customize but this is not in their paradigm.

John