[K12OSN] K12LTSP demo - any suggestions?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Nov 11 15:56:26 UTC 2004

Tim,

Homes for both systems:

If you have the WinXP machines join a domain(and use your LTSP server as
the Primary Domain Controller)
you can map(with a simple 1 line login script) their /home/<username>
home directory from the LTSP machine to their "H:\" drive on the WinXP
machine.
That is how I do it here...thus, when in the Windows lab, LTSP labs, Mac
Lab, a student can access their "home" directory from any and all of the
machines!

--Huck