[K12OSN] Upgrading from 4.2.0Alpha...

Jack jackpal at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 03:21:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 19:13 -0800, Eric Harrison wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Rich McCue wrote:
>
> > I was wondering how difficult or easy it would be to upgrade to the final
> > release of 4.2.0 if I install 4.2.0beta today on a server?  This is not on a
> > truly production computer (my home gateway machine) although my wife thinks of
> > it as a production machine.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Rich McCue
>
> It *should* be easy. On the other-hand it is not finished yet, so I won't
> guarrantee it... ;-)
>
> -Eric

I always test out releases on our home network first.  Even thought my
wife thinks of our server as a "production" machine as well.  She
usually finds lots of things in areas that I never go.  On that note I
am using the alpha of ltsp and I am really liking it so far.  I really
like the new evolution
--
Jack <jackpal at cfl.rr.com>