[K12OSN] iMac thin clients

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Tue Nov 16 11:33:01 UTC 2004

i have used nubus machines as chubby clients on 32 meg of ram..And Bill
Cavalieri has both a kernel and an nfs mont for mac that works on beige
machines. ..The prob we are having is the dhcp response from very new macs
is all screwed up.If we can get past that hurdle thhey should work fine..
i have the ethereal record from an ibook to osx server which correctly
passes the tftp response and am comparing that to standard response from
linux to see what is different...chuck