[K12OSN] Linux cut off

KJ ksj2010 at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 19 16:20:18 UTC 2004

Hi Henry,
Interesting point.  I had not read that post as the teachers were saying
"we should only teach this because etc" I read it as they were simply
stating the fact that M$ is the standard on the desktop.  Which as you
pointed out is true.  I agree with you that the concepts should be
taught, the medium is not important.  That leads to my belief that if it
saves the taxpayers money AND accomplishes the desired result it should
be heralded and championed by all.

KJ