[K12OSN] Linux cut off

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Nov 19 17:26:33 UTC 2004

Permission is certainly granted.  Go for it!

BTW, I have, for the last year, been able to go completely to GNU/Linux
on my desktop, without ever touching a single Win32 app on said
desktop.  This is in a total and complete dyed-in-the-wool Microsoft
shop.  It is possible, and it's no longer hard.

--TP