[K12OSN] FC3 & 4.2

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 05:48:44 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I got it to boot, but none of them passes the check before
partitioning though.  And the md5sums match up ok.  I'm installing it
on our newly assembled dual opteron server for kicks i guess.  How
long  do these things usually take to be non-beta?  I'd love to use
fc3 but I don't think  i can 'song and dance' for a week.

Thanks,
Peter