[K12OSN] FC3 & 4.2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Nov 22 15:43:58 UTC 2004

> The first CD doesn't boot ???? I've tried to download & burn it twice
> with the same effect. I know you're busy but I'd like to try FC3, any
> suggestions.
> BTW if I boot with FC2 & check the FC3 cd it does identify it as FC3
> V4.2.0 & it checks out.

My CD's didn't boot either.  I read a readme on disc one that said you
could load the boot.iso or some other dmg onto either a usb keychain or
CD to boot.  So I loaded it on another disc, then booted from that disc,
and then inserted disc 1 when it asked me to.  This option worked out
just fine.  Let me know if you have any other questions I can verify the
filename and location.

---