[K12OSN] FC3 & 4.2

Robert Arkiletian robark at telus.net
Tue Nov 23 02:47:13 UTC 2004

Eric Harrison wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 22:05 +0100, Henning Wangerin wrote:

>>>Is everyone who is having a problem using nero on XP?
>>>

>>Nope I'm using xcdroast from K12 4.0.1
>>

>So much for that theory ;-)
>
>-Eric

Eric I would bring up the issue of the actual CD media. Some cheap CD's
are crap. I hope people are using quality CD's to burn the iso images.
Also, if you are using newer media then sometimes the firmware of the
burner needs to be flash updated for it to recognize the newer media and
use the proper burning strategy. I have a suspicion this problem is not
to do with you. Check this site out.

http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_quality.shtml

--

Robert Arkiletian