[K12OSN] sqidguard setup

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:57:31 UTC 2004

Hey All,
I'm sure someone has brought this up before but i just can't find what
i'm looking for.  My appoligies if this is totally obvious.  I have a
seperate box for squidguard.  Unfoutrunately teachers and students
have to share machines sometimes.   I'd like for teachers not to be
blocked so they can check their email.  Is there a way to permanently
set the proxy settings on a per group or user basis?  Static ip and
allowing in the acl is not a option.   Seems like their should be
something in webmin.  Please help, I'm really scratching my head.

Thanks.
Peter