[K12OSN] Yum and GPG keys

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Nov 29 19:39:44 UTC 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Henry Hartley wrote:

> [...]

The keys *should* be automagically installed if you do a "LTSP"
install in K12LTSP (they won't be installed if you pick a
standard desktop or server install).

Here is the command that the installer runs to install the
appropriate keys:

   rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/*KEY* /usr/share/doc/k12ltsp/*KEY*

-Eric