[K12OSN] icewm menu icons 32x32

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Mon Nov 1 08:43:21 UTC 2004

Well gnome & kde are more familiar for students and staff coming from a
windows background, so it's a shame they aren't more user/admin friendly
when it comes to menu editing, but I'm going for IceWM - simply because
I can edit the /icewm/menu file and hey presto - the change is instantly
there! IT'S QUICK & EASY!!

IceWM Question #1 (after plenty of trying & searching!) - how do I get
the larger 32x32 menu icons to show?

they're in the same folder as 16x16 which *do* show. I've tried deleting
the 16x16 and i've tried writing the whole path to the 32x32 icon, it
just squashes the 32 to 16...

IceWM Question #2 - I want to remove the "windows >" entry in the menu
(above logout) because we won't be using the multiple desktops
functionality...  can it be done?

Thanks,

Debbie
--