[K12OSN] Groupware recommendations?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Mon Nov 1 15:09:36 UTC 2004

David Trask wrote:
> (http://www.firstclass.com/) (nice product...I'm using it right now to

We switched from firstclass (which I HATED, it was horrible for me!  Are
you running it on a mac server?  Mine required OS9.0.4...  Oh the
horrible server-locking-up memories... but I digress) and the staff was
very upset when they lost the program.  I never did find a program that
would take it's place, and have settled for just web-based email
(squirrelmail) since that's what 95% of the staff used FC for.

If you find a workable solution, please share with the list. :)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director