[K12OSN] Groupware recommendations?

Ron Freidel rfreidel at computergeex.com
Mon Nov 1 18:25:39 UTC 2004

I recommend phpgroupware, www.phpgroupware.org, you can install it on any LAMP
system or, bsd system as long as you have php & mysql installed, I am
composing this email on it right now, we use it here in our office, plus i
have installed it for schools, lawyer's, etc.

I have reasearched the various php/mysql groupware packages and this one seems
to have the most functionality.