[K12OSN] Thin clients not able to connect

Jennifer Waters watersjenusa2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 00:54:05 UTC 2004

I just updated my Fedora and am now having problems
with my thin clients not being able to connect.  I
looked in the file lts.conf and rc.sysinit.

It appears that I am having some kind of a problem in
rc.sysinit.  Here is what I get on the thin client.

Running dhclient
e100: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex
10.128.1.5: No such file or directory
Mounting root filesystem: opt/ltsp/i386 from:
10.188.4.12
Doing the pivot_root
Mounting the devfs filesystem
Running /sbin/init
Started device management daemon v1.3.25 for /dev
Mounting /proc filesystem
Creating ramdisk on /tmp
Mke2fs 1.29 (24-Sep-2002)
Current hosthame:
/etc/rc.sysinit: line 429: unexpected EOF while
looking for matching "
/etc/rc.sysinit: line 433: syntax error: unexpected
end of file

This is where the thin clients stop.  Does anyone have
any suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

Jennifer