[K12OSN] Web Site Authoring Suite

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Tue Nov 2 08:43:59 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 Nov 2004 7:42 pm, Mark Cockrell wrote:
> Hello all,
>     One of the many hats I wear at my school is that of Webmaster.  In
> the past I've always hand-coded the site in a text-editor, and that
> works well for me.  But, I'd like to allow my teachers and student
> organizations to create and maintain their own Web pages.  Since most of
> them don't have any idea how to code in HTML, I'm looking for something
> that will allow them to easily create and maintain their own pages with
> little or no access to the actual code.

We use the MoinMoin wiki for this.  The users don't need any knowledge of
html, ftp or indeed anything at all.
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation