[K12OSN] Apache user password

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Nov 2 16:18:10 UTC 2004

It probably won't matter, as one should not be able to login with the apache ID
because the shell is set to /sbin/nologin in /etc/passwd.  Why do you want to
change the PW?  Normally, there is no password set for system IDs like this one,
and I don't think it's really necessary since it doesn't have a workable shell.

Petre