[K12OSN] Apache

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 3 00:03:41 UTC 2004

You may need to set up an internal DNS server that returns the internal IP to
the clients.  Then point the clients DNS to this server.  Sometimes networks
have trouble routing when DNS returns the external IP.

A quick test would be to modify the local hosts file on a machine and put in
an entry to point webserver.yourdomain.com to 10.188.5.94 and see if you can
hit it.  Also if you are doing name based virtual hosting be sure you have
each virtual domain set properly.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188