[K12OSN] Re: Wish list

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 3 22:55:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

> From: Paul Eden <peden at americanphysicians.net>
> Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Wish list
>
> On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 15:16, Luis Montes wrote:
> > I don't have the latest k12ltsp, but is content filtering(Dan's
> > Gaurdian/ Squid) an install option? Would be nice to have this super
> > easy to configure.
>
> Great idea.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul D. Eden
> Director of Information Systems
> American Physicians, Inc.
> peden at americanphysicians.net
> 602-595-8000 (DID)

This already exists, as I just found out last week, with SquidGuard.
Already setup and updates automagically.  Works beautifully I must
say. And it was only AFTER I got it working that I found out about
the k12ltsp Wiki entries about how to get it up and running.

And I'd like to also add my voice to getting sound/multimedia working
in an easier manner!

Thanks.
Joseph