[K12OSN] Wish list summary verison 0.0.1

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 17:32:03 UTC 2004

David:
Thanks. I will take a look at it -- I looked at TeacherTool sometime
last year and it didn't seem to work very well, and I got sidetracked
onto something else. Recently, going through the archives, I noticed a
thread on TeacherTool where Eric Harrison (maybe) made some changes, and
then it was included in a recent k12ltps release, right? I meant to take
a closer look, but got side-tracked -- again.  I will look at the
how-to, now that I have a pressing need. Maybe my day tomorrow could go
much better!

Have fun on your development weekend everyone. I can't wait to hear
about it, the food, the pictures, and your accomplishments.

Rita Gibson
Tech Support
RMSEL