[K12OSN] Wish list

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Fri Nov 5 00:17:38 UTC 2004

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 6:19 PM +0000 wrote:
>Intro:  My name is Abe Loveless, for the past several years I've been
>heavily supporting Linux servers in K-12 schools in Illinois(US).
>Primarily, we've been working with SME Server (E-Smith), recently IPCop,
>and even more recently I've been getting very interested in K12LTSP.  I
>joined this list a couple weeks ago, after talking with Jim Hays.  As
>everyone else says, a lot of info flies around here and I've learned a
>lot already.  :)

ABE!  Welcome aboard.....you and I have crossed paths online a few times.
I'm in Maine and have lurked on the tech-geeks list from time to
time.....you wrote a hostnames and addresses script called batch-hosts for
me a couple years ago (Thanks again).....welcome to this list!  Look
forward to having your input to the project!  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us