[K12OSN] upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.1.1

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 7 11:53:25 UTC 2004

I recently acquired the 4.1.1 cd set and have installed the desktop version on a spare computer I had lying around.  I like the looks of it and would like to upgrade my school server that is currently running 4.0.1, but am concerned that I'll might have to start all over again with assigning user names to my students and other faculty. Can anyone verify this?  I realize that it has probably been discussed already, sorry about that.  Also, I noticed that Eric is working on another new version. Should I just wait at this point until another version k12ltsp based on Fedora Core 3 is released?  Thanks all!