[K12OSN] Greetings from LTSP-by-the-Sea!

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Tue Nov 9 03:40:00 UTC 2004

Curiosity peaked on the next Linux World I found it here:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A/

Any thoughts/ words on the XDMCP and NFS linking? The ability to add
lots of low-mid end servers to an existing network is very tantalizing
for the low/no budget folks like myself... Does the skolelinux distro
you mention handle this better?

Nice write-up on the event David! Thanks for taking the time to share!

Dennis