[K12OSN] Damn, they are moving fast

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Wed Nov 10 05:47:22 UTC 2004

How well does it support XDMCP choosers and NFS? It might be great for
the desktop but as a server __FC2__ is still not very well documented...
wireless in FC2 clearly lacked basics. I'm hoping FC3 will do better...
that said I just loaded knoppix 3.6 and it picked up my internal
wireless and had no problem with my three pcimca cards... I can't say
that for FC2 :/

Report back on your findings! I'd be interested in hearin how the
install fairs for you.

best
Denny