[K12OSN] squidGuard sample deny pages

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Nov 10 15:56:40 UTC 2004

Adam Melancon wrote:
> We are using the K12LTSP distro for our squidguard server, and I was
> just wondering if there is a site that has examples of access denied
> pages for squidguard?

Last year, I just edited the default one.  I don't remember where or
what it was.  I added a picture of Squidward (from Spongebob
Squarepants) due to the "squid" similarity.  The kids started to blame
Squidward for blocked sites instead of me. :)

This year we use dansguardian, so I just left the default page there.

I also, for a while, redirected blocked pages to google.  I laughed one
day because I heard a rumor in a middleschool lab full of kids that
"Google bought Playboy" :)

-Shawn