[K12OSN] Terminals with screen in power save do not come back to life with mouse / keyboard

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 21:08:28 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have the same problems with my terminals. But I
think mine are set for 15 min. (or it just seems like
10 min is a long time) I have a bunch of old Compaq
Deskpro 2000 (P5 166 or 200 with 64mb of ram with on
motherboard video). I thought it was a problem with my
crappy Compaqs but im glad to hear that someone else
has the same problem.

Chris