[K12OSN] egroupware

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Wed Nov 10 23:27:21 UTC 2004

Anyone here using egroupware?

I was hoping to sit it right on top of skole's samba ldap server last
weekend but ran into a few glitches I ended up setting it up on another
box and liked what I saw.

I'm really impressed with how this project is coming along. I was
looking to it for providing web folders to the school but am now
considering implementing their shared calendaring also. Liked the Help
tickets and webmail too.

If only I could integrate some of basmatti, a little of moodle, a dash
of schoolmation to egroupware... Wow. Oh yea, and then if Advantage
Learning Systems would WAKE up...

John