[K12OSN] K12LTSP demo - any suggestions?

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Thu Nov 11 11:35:33 UTC 2004

In order to drive home the point of how easy it is to administer, I would do your initial install with few packages.  Then say "oh, you want a word processor on all the computers?" and then install it in a matter of minutes.  Of course somebody who is computer savy will comprehend that this can be done, but even for these people I think actually seeing it being done helps to drive home the point of how simple it is.

-Rob