[K12OSN] Terminals with screen in power save do not come back to life with mouse / keyboard

Tom Atkins toma at organiccollege.com
Thu Nov 11 15:53:54 UTC 2004

Many thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  Unfortunately the issue
remains although I've tried all suggestions so far!  I thought the BIOS
might be a good plan, but I've tried various changes (including disabling
all power management options in the BIOS) and still no joy.

I'm away from the college for a few days now.  I'll update the list if I can
shed any further light on this in the future.

Tom