[K12OSN] finding user passwords

Cory Cartwright corycartwright at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 18:26:27 UTC 2004

I would have a big issue with keeping the passwords of students. The
main reason is that if the password list may be seen by another
student.  I think a much better solution is a supervisory access roll in
which recent browser history, documents, emails are all monitored by a
supervisor, seems like a good job for a Perl application?. This way a
student's account cannot be accessed and used by anyone else but
themselves.