[K12OSN] finding user passwords

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 11 19:34:39 UTC 2004

I had no idea that this question would create so much discussion.  Thanks all.  Our program is very strict.  We have to monitor students activity at all times.  They cannot even be out of our sight.  I made it very clear in the beginning of the semester that passwords are not to be changed.  I have since learned how to bypass this.  I have Dansguardian on Ipcop in front of my k12 server.  Its very safe in my experience.  Anyway... I logged in as root, and changed the students password, then logged in.  So, problem solved.  Thanks again everyone.