[K12OSN] K12LTSP demo - any suggestions?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Nov 12 05:44:22 UTC 2004

On Thursday 11 November 2004 07:17 pm, Jason wrote:
> Does anyone mind if I use these presentations?

You are welcome to use the HOSEF presentations, and feel free to use us or our
schools as a reference.  We are definitely moving forward here.  Don't be
discouraged by your Board's ruling.  It is hardest to change policy at that
level.  Start at the school level where you can create a proof of concept,
work with ambitious opinion leaders, and shine the light for those afraid to
lead.

--scott