[K12OSN] K12LTSP demo - any suggestions?

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Fri Nov 12 13:41:29 UTC 2004

Thanks Scott.

I appreciate the support.  It was very disappointing and upsetting that
one person would make this uninformed decision.  It sounds like someone
feels threatened by it.  Ironic because this person decides the budget!

I have received a lot of information from everyone here already but I
will keep asking for more if I need it.  I hope to make some sort of
white paper in laymen's terms to present to people and I will post it here.

Thanks again to everyone.  I believe this will be a grassroots approach.
  Don't most parents want their children to have more access to
technology? or get left behind?