[K12OSN] new K12LTSP 4.2.0 alpha build

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Nov 12 14:14:07 UTC 2004

> It is going to take me at least another two days to have
> another build ready,

> I'm currently rebuilding the LTSP packages, and will see what
> portions of the LTSP-by-the-Sea devel work I can easily
> incorporate this weekend.

I'll gladly wait a few more days until you get things complete.  Seeing
some of the work from the LTSP-by-the-Sea incorporated already would be
awesome (I really want the USB drive support).  Thanks for your work.

I think this type of interaction is and excellent part of what makes
Linux awesome.  I have never been able to email back and forth with a
developer from Microsoft about adding new features, and I don't even
have to guy Gold support to get it.

---